Fall Course Schedule
Students should complete the recorded 36-hours on-demand didactic modules from ANFI before the first Online Practicum begins. Please plan accordingly.
Attuned Neurofeedback EEGer Online Practicum Schedule
Fridays | 12:00pm - 3:00 pm ET
September 22, 2023: Session 1
Setting up a New Client & Recording a Mini Map
- Applying the Arousal Model
- The 10-20 System, Sensor placement and Impedance checks
- Creating a new client file and using the EXP file to record a Mini-map
- Basic understanding of the EEGer wave or therapist screen
September 29, 2023
Basic Protocols & 1st Neurofeedback Training Session
- Placements and amplifier configuration of C3, C4, and C3-C4
- Using an SMR file and planning a training session
- Increasing knowledge of EEGer Wave screen
- Small Group Mentoring to run a live training session
October 06, 2023: Session 3
Re-Assessment & 2nd Neurofeedback Training Session
- Re-assessing arousal and training impacts
- Making changes in the Plan Session Screen
- Thresholding (rewards/inhibits) in the session
- Small Group Mentoring to practice Re-Assessment and a 2nd training session
October 13, 2023
Coaching and Learning, Review Screen, & Mini-maps
- Psychoeducation and coaching to improve training outcomes
- Review screen, graph, summary, and options
- Review of Mini-map and first 2 session data
- Next steps for becoming an Attuned Neurofeedback Provider
Two bonus 1-hour sessions include:
- Practice neurofeedback intake and arousal assessment.
- Setting up personal client profile and training protocol.
- Personalized symptom tracking and protocol adjustments.
- Integrating NFB into clinical practice.
Attuned Neurofeedback Mentoring Schedule
Wednesdays | 11:30am - 1:00pm ET
October 18, 2023
Course Orientation and Group Introductions
As part of orientation each participant will be assigned two individual case consultation dates. Participants will also receive instruction on how to prepare for their individual case consultation times.
October 25, 2023
Introduction to Group Consultation and Case Studies
- Two 30 minute neurofeedback case studies presented by instructor to highlight essential elements of clinical neurofeedback clinical work
- Thirty minute open group case consultation
November 01, 08, 15, 29, 2023
December 06, 2023
Each Group Includes
- Two 30-minute individual participant case consultations
- One 30-minute open group case consultation time
December 13, 2023
Case Consultations and Wrap-up
- Two 30-minute participant prepared case consultations
- Thirty-minute wrap up, including future learning goals identified.