To get your affiliate discount code write to email@example.com
Given the overwhelming impact of neglect and abuse on the developing brain it can feel daunting to train people with developmental trauma. I am increasingly convinced, however, that those who have suffered these histories cannot thrive without help in lowering arousal and regulating their brains. So it is up to us to find the path.
You'll learn through:
- Regular access to live interactive discussions about trauma, therapy, and neurofeeback
- Insight to the how thinking is evolving, of the intersection of the therapeautic relationship and brain-training, by leading lights in the field, like Sebern Fisher and her colleagues.
- Discussion of what protocols have proven successful, and how they were found.
- Exploration of how mental health can be framed beyond the limited notions of the DSM.
- Hear the case stories & discussion from other clinicians working in your field.
- Ongoing access to the recordings of live sessions for up to a month after.
Each semester consists of six (6) live group online mentoring sessions.
These sessions are recorded and available for you to review for a month after they are posted (typically a week after the live session).
The format of the mentoring sessions is that clinicians share a case they would like to discuss. As the group size is small, there is time for everyone to share.
You are encouraged to bring your questions, your case histories, your thoughts, and your ideas about trauma, therapy, and neurofeedback.
Summer/Fall 2020 SCHEDULE FTP A
1PM EDT Wednesdays