1. Affirmation of Integrity. By participating in this learning opportunity, I affirm that I am the person registered for the course, the person doing the work for the course, and the person getting the credit for the course. I acknowledge that not acting ethically may lead to consequences, such as being removed from current and future events, not receiving CE credit, etc.
2. Code of community conduct. I affirm that I will abide by the EEG Learn code of community conduct, which protects me and other participants from violations of privacy and confidentiality, prohibits harassment and bullying, and encourages the cultivation of a culture of respect and care. I acknowledge I have read and understand the code of community conduct.
3. Continuing Education credit. I understand that if I am seeking Continuing Education credit, I will need to meet the requirements to qualify, including signing in to live sessions, watching recordings, completing quizzes and evaluations. The requirements are listed in each course webpage.
4. Recording waiver. I understand that if I participate in any live Q&A portion of the course or webinar, my voice may be in the recording. By participating, I waive any right to approve the recording, and waive my right to any payment for participation.
5. Responsibility for technology. For online courses and webinars, it is my responsibility to participate with a computer and internet access that will allow my consistent participation.
6. Risk. Although attending these courses and webinars itself poses no risk, I accept responsibility for any risks involved in implementing content learned here. I agree to indemnify and hold faultless EEG Learn, EEG Education & Research, and its partners for any negative outcomes from such implementation