Learn Neurofeedback Online with Experienced EEGer Mentors
Begin practicing the skills, therapeutic methods, and understanding the power and versatility of EEG biofeedback. This will transform your mental health practice.
About the Online EEGer Introduction to Neurofeedback Course (EIN)
This is our complete introductory package, and includes the three core components you need to get started in clinical neurofeedback. This section is a brief overview of what's included. For more detailed descriptions, and frequently asked questions, see below.
- EEGer Training Kit (ETK) -- You will be sent the EEG equipment you'll need. You'll provide a computer that meets minimum requirements. Installation & configuration help is available.
- Introduction to Neurofeedback Didactic (IND) You'll get access to 36 hours of self-paced, BCIA-approved instructional lectures to learn the foundational elements of EEG biofeedback.
- EEGer Online Practicum (EOP) -- You'll attend 4 hands-on instructional webinars (12 hours total) to learn placements, applying sensors, the basics of using the software. In these sessions you will also participate in group mentoring sessions, where an experienced clinician will guide you in the practical and therapeutic skills.
EEGer Online Practicum Session Dates (Live)
with Leanne Hershkowitz & Anna Morrell
October 7, October 14, October 21, and October 28
12pm - 3pm ET
If you have an EEGer system already, or have already taken the BCIA-approved Introductory course, there are packages to accommodate you. Please see below for more details about these options.
EEGer Introduction to Neurofeedback (EIN)
How It Works
Practicing neurofeedback requires equipment. In short, you need a computer (we recommend a laptop that meets certain specifications), an external monitor (optional, but recommended), EEG amplifier, electrodes, security dongle, and some supplies. The training kit will include everything you need excluding the computer and external monitor.
The training kit will allow you to learn the basics of running sessions, and allow training with your clinical mentor. Here is how getting equipment works:
1. You provide your shipping address, and EEG Store will send you a training kit. Locally, you may also want to get some rubbing alcohol, cotton balls, and paper towel or wipes.
2. Ensure you have a computer that meets the minimum requirements, or purchase one that does. The computer needs to have a Windows Operating System and a dedicated graphics card. If you plan to do this professionally, we recommend having a computer specifically for neurofeedback. The software's minimum requirements can be found on the EEG Store website, here. If you have questions about these, EEG Store can help you through this process.
3. Once you have the training kit and computer, you are ready to install the software. You can follow the directions here, or join one of our group sessions for help.
4. Now you are ready for the first EEGer Online Practicum session, and can run replay sessions to start getting comfortable with the software.
Because EEGer is classified as a medical device, your system will be using a limited software license. This type of license requires the involvement of a mentor to set up protocols. Once you have completed the course and successfully run a few sessions with your mentor, we will upgrade your software license to the full version. At this stage, you will have a month to continue learning before you will choose how to proceed with EEGer. This may be beginning a monthly subscription, choosing a payment plan that meets the needs of you and your practice, or returning parts of the training kit if you feel EEGer isn't right for you.
Have EEGer Already
$2545 (NO Training Kit)
Must have equipment already. Just need the Introduction and Practical Instruction.Register for October 2022
EIN Course & Equipment Premium Bundle
Includes everything in regular bundle, plus special extrasRegister for October 2022
EIN Course & Equipment Regular Bundle
Didactic Lectures, Training Kit, and Online PracticumRegister for October 2022
Why is the EEGer Training Kit important?
Does taking the EEGer Introduction to Neurofeedback course qualify me to buy EEGer?
Who can take this course?
Does this course qualify me for certification in EEG Biofeedback with BCIA?
How do I install EEGer?
What If I miss a required EOP session?
Is this course at my own pace?
Will there be another one?
Yes, I want to know more, but I'm not ready to sign up yet. Let me know when future courses will run.