EEGer Introduction to Neurofeedback Course (EIN)
Learn Neurofeedback Online with Experienced EEGer Mentors
Begin practicing the skills, therapeutic methods, and understanding the power and versatility of EEG biofeedback. This will transform your mental health practice.
Overview of Online EIN Course
This is our complete introductory package, and includes the three core components you need to get started in clinical neurofeedback. This section is a brief overview of what's included. For more detailed descriptions, and frequently asked questions, see below.
- EEGer Training Kit (ETK)
You will need to provide a computer that meets minimum requirements. And we will provide all the EEG equipment you'll need. Installation & configuration help appointments will be available once you sign the Rental Agreement and your equipment has shipped.
- Introduction to Neurofeedback Didactic (IND)
You will have access to 36 hours of self-paced, BCIA-approved instructional lectures to learn the foundational elements of EEG biofeedback.
- EEGer Online Practicum (EOP) Live Webinar -- October 7, October 14, October 21, and October 28 | 12PM - 3PM ET
You'll attend 4 hands-on instructional webinars (12 hours total), led by Leanne Hershkowitz and Anna Morell, to learn how to apply sensors, placements, and and how to use the software. In these sessions you will also participate in small group mentoring sessions, where an experienced clinician will guide you in the practical and therapeutic skills of neurofeedback with an EEGer system.
If you have an EEGer system already, or have already taken the BCIA-approved Introductory course, there are packages to accommodate you. Please see below for more details about these options.
HOW IT WORKS
How It Works
Practicing neurofeedback requires some specialized equipment. Our training kit will include everything you need to setup and conduct neurofeedback trainings. You, however, will need to supply a computer with certain minimum requirements and we also highly recommend acquiring a second monitor. See below for details.
EEGer Training Kit (ETK)
- EEGer4 software enable for live sessions with USB security key.
- High-quality two-channel EEG amplifier.
- Two-Channel set of non-disposable silver electrode sensors (2 flats, 2 earclips)
- Ten20 conductive paste and NuPrep skin prep gel samples
- Desktop/Laptop that meets these minimum requirements.
- Second monitor (recommended/optional)
- Rubbing alcohol
- Cotton balls or pads
- Wipes or paper towel
Here is how getting equipment works:
1. You provide your shipping address, and EEG Store will send you a training kit. Locally, you may also want to get some rubbing alcohol, cotton balls, and paper towel or wipes.
2. Ensure you have a computer that meets the minimum requirements, or purchase one that does. The computer needs to have a Windows Operating System and a dedicated graphics card. If you plan to do this professionally, we recommend having a computer specifically for neurofeedback. The software's minimum requirements can be found on the EEG Store website, here. If you have questions about these, EEG Store can help you through this process.
3. Once you have the training kit and computer, you are ready to install the software. You can follow the directions here, or join one of our group sessions for help.
4. Now you are ready for the first EEGer Online Practicum session, and can run replay sessions to start getting comfortable with the software.
Because EEGer is classified as a medical device, your system will be using a limited software license. This type of license requires the involvement of a mentor to set up protocols. Once you have completed the course and successfully run a few sessions with your mentor, we will upgrade your software license to the full version. At this stage, you will have a month to continue learning before you will choose how to proceed with EEGer. This may be beginning a monthly subscription, choosing a payment plan that meets the needs of you and your practice, or returning parts of the training kit if you feel EEGer isn't right for you.
Have EEGer Already
$2545 (NO Training Kit)
Must have equipment already. Just need the Introduction and Practical Instruction.Register for October 2022
EIN Course & Equipment Premium Bundle
Includes everything in regular bundle, plus special extrasRegister for October 2022
EIN Course & Equipment Regular Bundle
Didactic Lectures, Training Kit, and Online PracticumRegister for October 2022
Why is the EEGer Training Kit important?
Does taking the EEGer Introduction to Neurofeedback course qualify me to buy EEGer?
Who can take this course?
Does this course qualify me for certification in EEG Biofeedback with BCIA?
How do I install EEGer?
What If I miss a required EOP session?
Is this course at my own pace?
Will there be another one?
Yes, I want to know more, but I'm not ready to sign up yet. Let me know when future courses will run.