Restoring the Self in the Aftermath of Trauma
Regaining Our Rhythm, Balance, Regulation, And Connection
All Conference Sessions!
Program Directors: Ruth Lanius, MD, PhD, & Cathy Malchiodi, PhD
Experience This Conference On Demand
What our attendees are saying!
"This was a wonderful experience. I appreciate the diversity and expertise of all of the presenters. The experiential [sessions] were very helpful. I would highly recommend it to co-workers and supervises."
- Laurie Qualah
"I learned a tremendous amount. The presenters were diverse and informative. The information was inspiring and motivates me to use with my clients."
- Susannah Harnden
"I loved this conference! The variety of presenters was very good and their content was rich and engaging. The more we understand that trauma/Trauma can be healed and learn how to do it, the better off we will all be."
- Lisa Bourdon
Neuroscience and Practical Therapeutic Skills for Resilience In Troubled Times
In February of this year, Dr. Ruth Lanius and Dr. Cathy Malchiodi hosted the Restoring The Self In The Aftermath Of Trauma Conference. We want to thank them for bringing together an amazing collection of researchers and clinicians. We are continually inspired by emerging neuroscience research and the work of these professionals in the field of trauma recovery. Having long prioritized the learning process as well as relationships among participants, we were amazed by the enthusiastic response from attendees. If you were not able to attend the conference we are offering ACCESS TO ALL THE SESSIONS! We think you will find these sessions inspiring and informative. If you'd like to get more information about EEGer and all of our offerings, fill out the form below!
In this conference, we focused on four key factors in restoration
of the self and the process of healing:
Regaining equilibrium, emotional stability, equity, and compassion for self and others.
Resourcing experiences to support self-care, co-
regulation, self-efficacy, and empowerment.
Regaining the internal tempo of well-being through movement, musicality, playfulness, curiosity, and imagination.
Responding with interpersonal synchrony, transgenerational resilience, community and unity, and optimal relationship to self and the world.
Experience All 14 Sessions At Your Own Pace!
- A Brain's Rhythm with Sebern Fisher
- Discovering Healing Pathways with Dr. Elizabeth Warson
- Expanding the Circle of Capacity with Dr. Cathy Malchiodi
- Feeling Felt in Every Sense with Benjamin Pandev-Girard
- Finding True Rest with Brother Phap Linh from Plum Village
- Getting Our Beat Back with Dr. Amber Elizabeth Gray & Dr. Cathy Malchiodi
- Healing the Traumatized Self with Dr. Eboni Webb
- Implicit Bias and Racial Trauma with Dr. Janina Fisher and Dr. Eboni Webb
- Indigenous Approach to Healing Trauma with Dr. Patricia June Vickers & Dr. Ruth Lanius
- New Doors to Healing with Donna Jackson Nakazawa
- Overcoming Trauma Through Hip Hop with J.C. Hall, Dr. Raphael Travis, Jr., & Dr. Cathy Malchiodi
- Sensory Perception After Trauma with Dr. Sherain Harricharan
- When the Past Becomes Present with Dr. Ruth Lanius
- Working with Parts During Uncertain Times with Dick Schwartz
Access On-Demand Conference Recordings